This statement applies to all My Statement of Purpose’s services.• My Statement of Purpose collect personal information when you register for a My Statement of Purpose service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other My Statement of Purpose services to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
• My Statement of Purpose’s web host automatically records information when you visit our website or use some of our services, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
• We only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested.
• We may use your personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve My Statement of Purpose’s services.
• We do not share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of My Statement of Purpose.
• We may share information when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our site and services.
• My Statement of Purpose processes personal information on at least two non-networked computers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
We offer a number of services that require you to provide personal information to us, such as in our Online Interview Forms. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
• Information you provide – When you sign up for a My Statement of Purpose service that requires completing our Online Interview Form(s), we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and country of birth). For all services, we also request Pay Pal payment, but never handle your credit card or other payment account information. Pay Pal utilizes encrypted forms on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other My Statement of Purpose services in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
• Log information – When you access My Statement of Purpose services, our web host automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
• User communications – When you send email or other communications to My Statement of Purpose, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
• Links – My Statement of Purpose may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
• Providing our services, including the display of advertising
• Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
• Ensuring the technical functioning of our site
• Protecting the rights or property of My Statement of Purpose or our users
• Developing new services.
My Statement of Purpose processes personal information on at least two non-networked computers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services.
When you sign up for a particular service that requires completing our Online Interview Form(s), we ask you to provide personal information. Your information will not be used in a manner different from the purpose for which it was collected.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some My Statement of Purpose features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case My Statement of Purpose may not be able to provide services to you.
My Statement of Purpose only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of My Statement of Purpose in the following limited circumstances:
• We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
• We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of My Statement of Purpose, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We never may share with third parties (advertisers) certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular advertisement; such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to My Statement of Purpose’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
When you use My Statement of Purpose’s services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case, where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.